Virtual Website Assistant take your privacy very seriously.
Information Collection and Used :
To become a Member, you are required to register on the website (“the website” = http://www.virtualwebsiteassistant.co.uk) which requires you to provide us with your personal login information in order to read or benefit from the training content supplied on “the website”.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Membership or personal information you provide such as your name or email address within a sign up or subscription form. Your personal information is never shared with others.
- Cookies : When you visit “the website”, we may send one or more cookies to your computer. A cookie is a small script file containing a string of characters. Cookies are used to help us manage your members login access within “the website”.
- Server Logs : When you access “the website”, our servers automatically record browser information, which is normal for all websites you may visit on the internet. Server logs may include information such as your IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request.
- Email / Comments : When you send email or add comments to “the website”, these communications may be kept on record in order to reply to you or process your enquiry.
- Links : Our external links to third party products or services are usually in a format that enables us to track whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our content.
- External websites : We have no control over the content of external websites that we may link to. External websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect or request personal information from you. Please read their individual privacy policies.
We never send unsolicited email. Therefore, you will not receive unsolicited communications from “the website”, administrators or agents.
Where you have submitted your request to receive communications, products or services, you will receive the information you requested. We use the services of a reputable Email Services Provider and in each communication, you are provided with a link to enable you to unsubscribe should you decide that you no longer wish to receive communications from “the website”.
Likewise, we expect you to respect our rights in relation to unsolicited communications and spam.
Please note, all unsolicited post/mail is discarded unopened.
We look forward to receiving your contributions and personal views in the comments section shown on any of our open articles and encourage you to write your honest opinions.
Please note however, that we take an anti spam approach to comments submitted. All comments are moderated and will only be published if you have given your name, have not used keywords in your ‘name field’ and have input a maximum of one link. We delete all comments that are abusive, off-topic, use excessive foul language, are discriminatory or include personal attacks on individuals.
We reserve the right at all times to remove inappropriate links or delete comments which in our opinion are not suitable for publication.
As with all business matters, please ensure that you undertake your own due diligence
Having your own website does not always result in you being able to earn or generate an income. Your results may be completely different to that achieved by other small business website owners and some websites never generate income. There are many factors that can affect the success or failure of a small business or website.
Prior to starting your own online business or website, or prior to purchasing any business service or product, that is featured, referred to or linked to on this website, ensure that you consult with your professionally qualified legal or accounting advisers.
Virtual Website Assistant does not offer legal or accounting advice. We are not lawyers or accountants. Please ensure that you undertake your own due diligence
Some, although not all, emails, reports and/or website content may include recommendations for products or services that I do or have used, which means that if you should choose to purchase through those links at some stage, We may be paid a small commission as a thank you for referring you to them.
This does not increase the price to you in any way (and could include a discount for you – where stated).
You don’t have to purchase anything via the links, but when you do your valued support is very much appreciated.
thank you, Diane & Lesley